|Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee of Wrington Parish Council held in the John Locke room on Tuesday, 20th December, 2005
The Chairman opened the Meeting at 18.00 hours.
Declaration of Interests- none on the known agenda items.
The Minutes of the Meeting held on 29th November were adopted with one amendment- under Planning Certificates Bells Barn is located in Bells Walk and not Butts Batch.
For planning applications and comments see attached sheet.
1) The triangular strip of land in Old Station Close is heavily overgrown with weeds some of which are of the obnoxious type. The Clerk was directed to contact NSC as to what action can be taken. The Council is aware that the landowner is no longer a resident of the Parish.
2) A dead tree in Butts Batch which is seen as a potential hazard to traffic as it overhangs the road. Cllr. Matthews declared an interest in this matter. The Clerk was directed to take matters up with NSC.
2) Forest of Avon-extension of the boundary. The Council agreed with the proposals and the Clerk was directed to respond accordingly.
3) T-Mobile proposed new mast at BIA. A letter with drawings had been received from AWA asking the Council’s views but also offering a site meeting. The Clerk was directed to request a site meeting and to liaise with Councillors once dates have been offered.
4) NSC and the current situation with action being taken on illegal car parking. Cllr. Yamanaka said that the updates were contained within the South Area Committee papers and were on the NSC web site.
5) Signs- mention made of more new signs appearing. There is one on the A38 going south from the airport advertising the Bungalow Inn and the Clerk was directed to ask NSC whether planning permission has been obtained as if not then this should be sought. 2 other cases mentioned being Alvis Bros. and the Walled Garden and the Chairman will take this up direct with the parties concerned.
Mr. D W Glynn