|2 Declarations of Interest
There were no declarations of interest on known agenda items.
3 Public Participation
There were no members of the public present.
4 Minutes of the previous meeting
The Minutes of the meeting held on 24 May 2011 were reviewed and adopted as a true record.
· Poultry House at South View Farm, Wrington Hill, Application - 07/P/0883/F
It was reported that the Council had written to NSC concerning surface water drainage and the conditions, requesting investigation by Enforcement.
· NSC Development Management (Planning) Workshop
It was agreed the Clerk should contact Richard Kent, NSC, for copies of the presentation.
5 NSC Central Area Planning Committee
It was noted that the papers for the Meeting to be held on 15 June 2011 had not been received. Judith Bishop had contacted NSC to make sure the Council is on the mailing list.
It was confirmed that the question to be raised at the Parish Voice had been postponed to the Meeting to be held on 13 July 2011.
6 Decision Notices issued by NSC
A list of decision notices had been circulated prior to the Meeting and these were noted. In summary;
11/P/0598/LDE Land to the rear of 10 Alburys Approved
11/P/0670/F 9 Alburys - Approved.
7 Planning Applications
A list of planning applications had been circulated prior to the Meeting.
Application - 11/P/0943/RM Bristol Airport, North Side Road, A38 Bristol Road, Wrington, BS48 3DY
After discussing the application details, the Council agreed that Cllr Glynn would draft a response to be circulated to Members. This would include seeking clarification on:-
· The proposed number of stands (9 being stated in the documents but 6 being shown on the plans).
· The hours of use of the ground units.
· Surface water drainage, storm water controls where the soakaway outflow drains to.
It was also agreed to comment on:-
· The fence - whether its height is sufficient and if it could be landscaped to reduce its visual impact. The fact that the fence as shown appears to be a standard close boarded fence without any obviously specific ‘acoustic’ properties.
· Noise what would happen in the event that the ground connection power system fails; what back-up will be provided and what measures will be introduced to control the use of aircraft on board auxiliary power units? What controls will be implemented to minimise the nuisance created by the “beeping” of reversing vehicles?
· The scale of the proposed earthworks.
· Tree felling, ecological issues and landscaping.
· Lighting and resulting impacts.
· Neighbour impacts generally.
Application - 11/P/0954/WT The Old Rectory, Broad St, Wrington, BS40 5LD
It was agreed the council has no comment to make on this tree works application.
8 Other Planning Issues
It was reported that Enforcement were investigating an illuminated sign at the Plush Hotel, ref 2011/0332. Members had not been aware of this issue.
The Meeting was closed at 7.00pm.