|Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee of Wrington Parish Council held in the John Locke room on Tuesday, 8th August, 2006
The Chairman opened the Meeting at 18.00 hours.
Declaration of Members Interests - nil
The Minutes of the Meetings held on 27th June and 18th July were adopted.
Matters Arising - nil
Public Participation - nil
North Somerset Planning Committee Minutes - nil
Planning Certificates issued by North Somerset Council [see separate table attached] as per pre-meeting list.
1) 06/P/1329/F- Pine Farm. The Clerk was directed to ask NSC for a copy of the proposed landscaping scheme.
2) Re Pine Farm- the Clerk was directed to look into the planning certificate for the new dwelling and what is happen to the existing property.
For planning applications and comments see attached sheet.
2) Cllr. Irving raised the issue of cladding applied to 25 Lawrence Road- the chairman to look at.
3) Brook House- the Clerk mentioned that the request to the Standards Committee was not taken forward by NSC as the Open Meeting to discuss was held before the Committee could meet. In view of a new application being submitted by the developers the Clerk has asked that the request for a dispensation be put before the next Standards Committee Meeting and Mr. Nicholson, Solicitor to NSC, has agreed to this.
4) Cllr. Thorn mentioned that the landlord of the Golden Lion has intimated that there would be an unveiling of a wooden carving of a lion on a plinth, intimating that this would be outside of the public house. As this is in the conservation area it has been suggested that he should ensure that the appropriate permission has been obtained.
5) Broad Street- comment received about the recently painted yellow lines. Firstly not in accordance with Conservation Area standards- this has been taken up with NSC. Secondly it has been suggested that the additional double yellow lines at the junction with Station Road have not been extended far enough. The original agreement with NSC was that they would extend for 7.5 metres. To be checked out.
6) RSS Consultation- Cllr. Glynn will circulate notes shortly and has invited others to comment on the content. Response has to be in towards the end of August.
7) Car parking in the High Street and Silver Street- the Clerk is to take forward with PC Tacchi as there are now instances of double parking and parking on narrow/blind spots.
There being no other business the meeting was declared closed at 19.15 hours.
Mr. D W Glynn