|Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee of Wrington Parish Council held in the John Locke room on Tuesday, 8th November, 2005
The Chairman opened the Meeting at 18.00 hours.
The Minutes of the Meeting held on 18th October were adopted.
Cllr. Bigg is still trying to obtain showing the operational area of BIA.
North Somerset Planning Committee Minutes No minutes received to date.
Planning Certificates issued by North Somerset Council [see separate table attached] as per pre-meeting list.
For planning applications and comments see attached sheet.
2) Catchment Flood Management Plan- Cllr. Glynn has downloaded and the paper version will be available shortly. The deadline for response is 1st December 2005 and in view of the current situation with a lot of surface water around it is considered that the Council should respond to the Consultation.
3) Map information- by accessing the North Somerset Council website (front page) you can get detailed information on planning situations on property.
4) BIA Master Plan Consultation. The use of the free newspapers to distribute has not been a success as many houses within the Parish receive no publication. The exhibitions organised by BIA to promote the Master Plan have also not been well advertised and the Clerk has now taken delivery of posters for distribution at shops and displayed on the Notice Boards. All the relevant details are on the BIA website.
5) Wrington Warren land for use as airport car parking- Cllr. Glynn mentioned that this was referred to Central Area Committee as part of the land borders on Brockley Parish Council who have opposed the application. It is before the Planning and Regulatory Committee on 9th November and it is understood that residents of Redhill may attend to speak against the application.
6) It was mentioned that the Scrutiny Panel at NSC will meet on 10th November to discuss the economics of the Airport and that the planning appeal relating to Hailstones Farm is set for 11th November.