|Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee of Wrington Parish Council held in the John Locke room on Tuesday 8th February 2005
The Chairman opened the Meeting at 18.00 hours.
The Minutes of the Meeting held on 18th January 2005 were adopted.
1) Tree in South Meadows- resolved by NSC who will reduce the crown by20%.
2) Environment Agency-still waiting for the developer of the Belvedere site to produce the paperwork relating to the disposal of waste.
3) Walled Garden planning application- reason for the height of the Cider Press is that an old press is being bought and the height is needed to accommodate it. The comment was made that drawings should be to scale and the Clerk will pass this on to NSC.
4) Waste Consultation- the Chairman is still digesting this.
5) Forest of Avon Consultation- the Chairman submitted a draft response which the meeting endorsed. The Clerk was directed to respond accordingly.
6) Broadband- the Chairman asked whether anyone with Broadband had accessed the planning files of other Councils- response negative.
For planning applications and comments see attached sheet.
2) Dilapidated buildings- no guidance notes available. It was agreed that the Clerk should inform the Building Control Team of the state of Holly Cottage.
3) Butcombe Brewery- it was mentioned that there appears to be a breach of planning conditions and these are being looked into by the Enforcement Team at NSC. It was also reported to NSC of the possibility of badgers being on the site but when an officer visited from NSC there was no evidence of a sett in existence.