|1. To receive apologies from Members for non-attendance.
Apologies were received from Cllr Yamanaka (away), Cllr Robinson (family matters), Cllr Rawlins (work commitments) and Cllr Finch (work commitments).
2. To receive Members’ declarations of interests on known agenda matters and any amendments to the register of interests.
There were no declarations of interest.
3. To adjourn the meeting for Public Participation.
There were no members of the public present.
The Chairman reconvened the meeting
4. To approve the recommendation from the Finance Group on the choice of Playbuilder scheme.
Resolved: Approved the recommendation from the Finance Group on the choice of Playbuilder scheme on condition that the following points are answered satisfactorily by the supplier. To confirm:-
· That the proposed equipment, especially the zip wire, meets relevant health & safety requirements and offers minimal risk to users.
· Whether attachment points or harnesses are provided or necessary to prevent users from falling from the zip wire.
· Whether it is possible for a user to get fingers caught in the zip wire pulley or cable attachment mechanism.
· What braking mechanism is provided to bring users of the zip wire to a gradual stop.
Proposed by Cllr Bigg, seconded by Cllr Howells. All in favour
There being no other business the meeting was closed at 6.00pm.